Come-to-grips-with sentence example
- To deny yourself time to experience and come to grips with your feelings is to delay your ultimate recovery.
- We're trying to come to grips with our day to day problems like the rest of the masses.
- It was as if I hadn't had time to come to grips with that tragedy with the world wind swirling around me.
- Pearl's father embodies the bitterness and disorientation that gripped southern slaveholders forced to come to grips with Sherman's powerful onslaught.
- Pearl 's father embodies the bitterness and disorientation that gripped Southern slaveholders forced to come to grips with Sherman 's powerful onslaught.Advertisement
- Most people have had past relationships and everyone has to come to grips with his or her partner's dating history.
- Ashley finds Victor in Paris and helps him come to grips with his deep depression, the two reunite and remarry in 2009.
- Second Chances - Grayson begins to come to grips with Deb's loss while Deb/Jane takes on guest start Jorja Fox's soccer mom case after the woman turns herself in for a 20 year old crime.
- To try to come to grips with just how large this place is, it's twice the size of Houston's renowned Gilley's.
- Todd, the villain who led a gang rape of Marty, has been forced to come to grips with who he is and where he came from.Advertisement