Come-to-a-head sentence example
- Albany's longer absence in France permitted the partyfaction of the nobles to come to a head in a plot by the earl of Arran to seize the earl of Angus, the queen's husband.
- Eventually, things would come to a head.
- Thus the quarrel had come to a head.
- The boil should come to a head or heal on its own quickly once you apply the salve.
- Styes come to a head in about three days when they open and drain.Advertisement
- The shows had a conclusive season opening and season finale, thus the storytelling would come more in bigger chapters than in ongoing byplay that could come to a head at anytime.