Come-clean sentence example
- Yet I had to maintain the charade: to come clean now would be unthinkable, " he says.
- The atmospherics were so electric that at times, I remember thinking that the roof of the building was come clean off.
- She has come clean after a mystery illness covered her skin in boils and made her constantly nauseous and tired.
- They offer a line or two of advice covering issues like communicating with your partner, going out vs. staying in, or whether today is the day to come clean about something you've done.
- If the relationship you are cultivating becomes more serious, you'll have to come clean if you've lied!Advertisement
- The fact that you had to 'confront' your girlfriend text messaging with her ex before she would come clean says to me that either she is not committed to the relationship or she does not trust you.
- If she did cheat, will she ever come clean about it?
- It's best to choose shoes that come clean with a basic wipe off.
- Stubborn stains that do not come clean no matter how you treat them may require professional intervention.
- She supposedly is under the care of the doctor who helped former addict Kelly Osbourne come clean.Advertisement
- She denied it at first but finally come clean.