Columned sentence example
- The columned, round-headed windows are set in deeply between the pillars which carry the massive entablature, and this again is surmounted by a balustrade with obelisks at each angle and figures marking the line of each bay.
- Within this raised gallery, which is sheltered by the oversailing eaves, there is, in the larger temples, a columned loggia passing round the two sides and the front of the building, or, in some cases, placed on the faade only.
- Recessed central section is spanned by one story Doric columned porch with entablature and balustrade.
- Hotel, Restaurant, Bar & Function Suite With its columned portico protruding onto the High Street.
- The main front was a five-bay, two-storey, stuccoed block with Tuscan pilasters and a central, columned porch.Advertisement