Colonoscopy sentence example
- If the patients develops a profound bradycardia during colonoscopy the investigation should be terminated and the use of atropine considered.
- Colonoscopy: Inspection of the colon by an illuminated flexible tube called a colonoscope.
- They will consist of some form of endoscopic examination (either sigmoidoscopy or colonoscopy ), often followed by a barium enema radiological examination.
- If complete colonoscopy is not feasible, flexible sigmoidoscopy followed by a double-contrast barium enema is an acceptable alternative.
- He had a colonoscopy three months later, which revealed 3 sessile polyps in the rectum, all of which were excised.Advertisement
- Colonoscopy, every ten years: Colonoscopy uses a tiny camera to examine the entire colon.
- Colonoscopy is an increasingly popular choice for screening.
- When symptoms continue even after treatment, endoscopic tests such as a colonoscopy or sigmoidoscopy may be performed.
- Colonoscopy examines the entire large intestine using the same techniques.
- Endoscopic tests such as a colonoscopy or sigmoidoscopy may be performed.Advertisement