Colloquialism sentence example
- Please avoid using any colloquialism or slang in any of your formal essays.
- Using a colloquialism can be a good way to add some everyday language to a piece of creative writing.
- Colloquialism: The machine has to learn how to recognize and translate colloquial phrases as well as idiomatic expressions such as C'est quoi, ça?
- The privatized rail system has been such a disaster that Railtrack has become a colloquialism for a chaotic and crazy way to run things.
- The Pelican has used an English colloquialism which has a similar meaning.Advertisement
- His accented English has some incongruous colloquialism - " whoa, beautiful dancer " was his reaction on first seeing Bussell at NYCB.