Collocated sentence example
- Currently platforms and sensors (except those sensors collocated with platforms) are linked only by slow, largely manual processes.
- Both operate through the rear command post, normally collocated with or in close proximity to the support command's command post.
- Troop and squadron PLLs are often collocated in the field trains but are normally not consolidated.
- The City CJU base at Bishopsgate Police Station was the first collocated Unit, opening in December.
- The RCC will be collocated with the operations center of the command echelon to which it has been assigned.Advertisement