Collies sentence example
- The sheepdogs and collies are still further removed from the wolf type, and have the tip of the ear pendent.
- Lurchers are cross-bred dogs, greyhounds and sheepdogs, or deerhounds and collies, being the parents.
- Addison's Disease can also occur in Bearded collies.
- They would be as deprived of their natural and inherited instincts to the same extent as if herding sheep with collies was banned.
- Local shepherds appear on many weekends with their Border collies, to provide sheepdog demonstrations.Advertisement
- This can mean everything from hosting a garage sale to baking collies; do what you need to do to increase your funds.
- It may interest you to know Lassie was actually a lad, and that all the Collies who played the role were his male progeny.
- Border Collies are extremely smart and require more exercise than nearly any other breed.
- Why not do some more research on purebred Collies, and see if they are the breed for you?
- Border Collies are supposed to love the water, but Max doesn't like to swim.Advertisement
- Some very active breeds like Border Collies and Australian Shepherds have even greater exercise needs, but a moderate program will serve the needs of most dogs without risking joint injury.
- The judge, a woman in her sixties, said she hasn't seen collies like this in many years.