Collectivism sentence example
- There were the militant imperialists, deeply impressed by German collectivism.
- The 1945 government was the apotheosis of bureaucratic socialism, founded on the principles of collectivism, central economic planning, and redistributive taxation.
- Unfortunately, evidential collectivism is not the uniform style of Italian science and/or Australian science, nor even any single laboratory within those countries.
- Never mind that the map of Europe is turning blue and that social democratic collectivism is in headlong retreat.
- In the days when socialism stalked the land, we properly opposed state collectivism.Advertisement
- The Slavophiles preferred the collectivism of the medieval Russian mir, or village community, to the individualism of the West.
- Though often used in a narrow sense to express the economic basis of Socialism, the latter term is so generally employed in the same sense that collectivism is best discussed in connexion with it (see Socialism).
- In our own time they have inspired both the formation of trade combinations and attempts to break them up, hostility to all forms of state interference and a belief in collectivism.
- The first task he gave me was to write a rebuttal of the theory of bureaucratic collectivism.
- The Church does not offer a 'third way ' between liberal capitalism and Marxist collectivism.Advertisement
- In 1876 he returned to France to become one of the chief French apostles of Marxian collectivism, and was imprisoned for six months in 1878 for taking part in the first Parisian International Congress.