Colicky sentence example
- Colicky infants may have a hard abdomen, get red in the face, and curl their legs up.
- When colicky babies appear inconsolable, sometimes the only way to comfort them is to carry them close to your body.
- However, excessive crying, colicky behavior, and a baby that refuses to sleep are behaviors which should be addressed immediately with your doctor.
- Moreover, in spite of apparent abdominal pain, colicky infants eat well and gain weight normally.
- The earliest symptoms are slight gastric disorders, loss of appetite and general malaise, followed later by colicky pains, irritation of eyelids and skin eruptions.Advertisement
- In a number of cases there are colicky pains in the abdomen, with diarrhoea or constipation and more or less anaemia, while the Dibothriocephalus latus is capable of producing a profound and severe anaemia closely resembling pernicious anaemia.