Coin-ops sentence example
- Games Activision 10-in-1 Arcade Joystick Description: Who needs coin-ops?
- Minimal lighting is provided by UV tubes, lasers and a selection of old school coin-ops such as the original Galaxians and Star Wars.
- And when I was always broke due to shoving all of my pocket-money into my favorite arcade coin-ops!
- Also known as coin-ops, these game machines are found in arcades and other public places where gamers can pay to play each round of a game.
- Not since the nineties when coin-ops like X-Men: The Arcade Game and Alien vs. Predator were popular have I been this pleased.Advertisement