Cognitive-therapy sentence example
- In cognitive therapy the case formulation is the formulaic approach.
- Other people find that cognitive therapy helps them reframe the thoughts that immediately occur before the panic attack to prevent the attack or helps them deal with an attack once it happens.
- This disorder is usually treated with a combination of behavioral and cognitive therapy.
- Some persons with IED benefit from cognitive therapy in addition to medications, particularly if they are concerned about the impact of their disorder on their education, employment, or interpersonal relationships.
- The most effective form of treatment is a combination of behavioral and cognitive therapy for an average period of six months.Advertisement