Coffee-liqueur sentence example
- It is a sweet, slow-sipping cocktail made with vodka, coffee liqueur and cream or milk.
- To make, it pour 2 ounces of vodka, and one ounce of coffee liqueur (such as Tia Maria) in an old fashioned glass.
- The drink originally started out as the Russian, a mix of coffee liqueur and vodka that would later come to be known as the Black Russian.
- Red Russian: Substitute strawberry liqueur for the coffee liqueur.
- Black Russian: Pour equal portions of vodka and coffee liqueur over ice, but leave out the cream.Advertisement
- Stir in coffee liqueur or extract, and allow ganache to cool to room temperature.
- Stir in coffee liqueur and allow the ganache to cool until barely warm, but not room temperature.