Cofactors sentence example
- Many _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ are cofactors to enzymes (and are called coenzymes ).
- We are interested in the essential trace element molybdenum, which is required as a component of the cofactors of various redox enzymes.
- More specifically, all of the B-complex vitamins perform as cofactors for many of the enzymes in the human body.
- Cofactors are also often necessary for the proper absorption of a nutrient.
- Pharmaceutical grade vitamins must include any cofactors necessary for the adequate delivery of a nutrient.Advertisement