Coeli sentence example
- Maria in Ara Coeli (Lorenzo); door of S.
- Besides the more mechanical sort of work, such as mosaic patterns and architectural decoration, they also produced mosaic pictures and sculpture of very high merit, especially the recumbent effigies, with angels standing at the head and foot,, in the tombs of Ara Coeli, S.
- 14 Its design was most likely to serve as a sort of thema coeli at the time of the birth of Caesarion.
- He also edited Coeli et siderum in eo errantium observationes Hassiacae (1618), containing the astronomical observations of Landgrave William IV.
- The Hessian star catalogue was published in Lucius Barettus's Historia coelestis (Augsburg, 1668), and a number of other observations are to be found in Coeli et siderum in eo errantium observationes Hassiacae (Leiden, 1618), edited by Willebrord Snell.Advertisement
- The Scala Coeli of Joh.
- His death took place at the convent of Ara Coeli, near Padua, on the 13th of June 1231.
- The MC (medium coeli) is where the meridian of the birthplace meets the ecliptic.
- Missa pro organo; Fantasia and Fugue, " Ad nos, ad salutarem undam "; B-A-C-H Fugue; Variations on Bach's Basso continuo, " Weinen, Klagen "; Bach's Introduction and Fugue, " Ich hatte viel Bekiimmerniss "; Bach's Choral Fugue, " Lob and Ehre "; Nicolai's Kirchliche Festouvertiire, " Ein feste Burg "; Allegri's Miserere; Mozart's Ave Verum; Arcadelt's Ave Maria; Lasso's Regina Coeli.