Codon sentence example
- Codon degeneracy Although there are 64 possible triplet codons, there are only 20 different amino acids coded by them.
- The second mutation introduces a premature stop codon in the mature protein 34.
- Normally, a pipe character is put between a codon and an amino acid when the translated codon is identical to the amino acid.
- The Rare codon Display Rare codons in each reading frame are marked below the open reading frame plot.
- We recommend that gene sequences be numbered so that the first base of the first codon is numbered zero.Advertisement
- The coding region begins with the initiation codon, which is normally ATG.
- The glycoprotein gene has a translation stop codon in the middle of it, preventing the synthesis of the full length protein.
- Correspond determines the similarity of codon usage of two or more codon frequency tables.
- Codon Any triplet of bases containing information, such as a coding sequence.
- Each set of three bases, or codon, specifies a particular amino acid.Advertisement