Codicil sentence example
- By his will, made in 1852, with a codicil dated February 1859, his property, with the exception of some small bequests, was devised to the above-mentioned institution at Berlin.
- A change or addition to a will is called a codicil.
- I suggest you see the Solicitor who originally drew up the will to make the codicil for you.
- codicil dated May 11 th 1859.
- A testator can alter a will without scrapping it, by preparing a codicil.Advertisement
- By a codicil added to his will on the 17th of March 1838 Talleyrand left his memoirs and papers to the duchess of Dino and to M.
- Legacies are simple to put into effect by adding a codicil or making a revision to your will.
- codicil form using the side menu.
- wills codicil rental lease leasing - landlord tenant corporation banking and much more.