Cocktail-parties sentence example
- Three cocktail parties cruise are set a jazz trio a beautiful beach.
- This fruity, snowy drink is always popular at cocktail parties and since it's alcohol-free you can sip without getting too tipsy.
- In fact, simple styling may be a benefit because the dress can be worn for other occasions such as cocktail parties or formal business events.
- You can luxuriate with extras such as champagne and chocolates or private cocktail parties.
- Dressy events: If you score a white wrap blouse in a luxurious material like silk or organza, you can wear this top for cocktail parties or after-five events.Advertisement
- These sumptuous materials instantly make your suit perfect for evening wear or cocktail parties.
- A sleeveless evening dress or a chic sheath dress are ideal for cocktail parties.
- Sydney's Closets- Offers formal dresses for prom and cocktail parties.
- Plus size formal wear is absolutely appropriate for any special event, from intimate cocktail parties to elaborate weddings.
- Fortunately, cocktail parties and weddings are not the only venues that call for evening attire, or your statement-making garment would spend most of its time in the closet.Advertisement
- What makes a dress suitable for cocktail parties instead of the workplace?
- Small sleeves aren't too hot in the summer, but they are still appropriate for office and more formal cocktail parties.
- From actual cocktail parties to summer fetes, the dress of the 1950s gives women something new, bold and elegant.
- There are summer dresses for all types of occasions, from outdoor weddings and barbecues to poolside parties and cocktail parties.
- Costume cocktail parties are also popular on New Year's Eve.Advertisement