Cockerel sentence example
- Mornings are heralded by the local cockerel but he is never up too early!
- Should you have a cockerel, you can be sure he will do his best to fertilize the eggs.
- Christmas morning between 3am and dawn men gathered at churches to sing carols until the cockerel crowed.
- To hear a cockerel crowing as you set off to work is heralded as an omen of good luck for the day.
- He compared the image of a strutting cockerel with its fine feathers and the men dressed up to go out.Advertisement
- On the following day he charged him with stealing a young cockerel, value 3s 6d, from Edwin ANDERTON.
- We'll never know, but the very next day a large black cockerel suddenly appeared and began attacking everyone in sight.
- Well, there was an old cockerel over there.
- At its top it sports a golden cockerel, speared to act as a weather-vane, and also bedecked with ribbons.
- I learned this first-hand when one of my brothers acquired a magnificent white cockerel and five sandy brown hens.Advertisement
- So will the tricolore be flying high or will there be something for the French cockerel to crow about?
- Their bi-weekly newsreel was normally shown in cinemas and their logo was a cockerel crowing.
- We had been lucky and had two bantams and a cockerel donated to us.