Coch sentence example
- O Coch 3, a colourless liquid of boiling point 193° C., may be prepared by heating phenol with acetamide.
- The same methyl iodide gave with potassium cyanide, acetonitril, which was hydrolysed to acetic acid; this must be C(Coch) a H b H c H d.
- [[Coch 3 0ch 3 Nhcoch 3 Nh2 N(Ch3)2 N]](C2H5)2 - 0.260 1.459 1'949 3.821 8.587 8.816 The phenomena attending the salt formation of coloured and colouring substances are important.
- Glycerin appears to yield, on mild oxidation, an aldehyde, CH20H CH(OH) CHO, and a ketone, CH 2 OH CO CH 2 OH, and these condense as shown in the equation: CH 2 OH CH (OH) CHO + CH 2 OH [[Coch 2 Oh = Ch20h Ch(Oh) Ch(Oh) Ch(Oh) Co.Ch20h+H20]].
- Powis Castle, being of red sandstone, is usually called in Welsh Castell Coch (red castle).Advertisement
- Potassium permanganate oxidizes it to acetylanthranilic acid, [[Hooc(') C 6 H 4 (2)Nh Coch]] 31 while chromic acid oxidizes it to quinaldic acid (quinoline-a-carboxylic acid).
- Ty Coch is a large detached self catering farmhouse in a peaceful location close to the foot of Snowdon.
- His fantasy castles - Cardiff Castle and Castel Coch - designed by William Burges, sprang from a romantic medievalism.
- O Coch 3, a colourless liquid of boiling point 193Ã‚° C., may be prepared by heating phenol with acetamide.