Cobras sentence example
- As regards reptiles, there are at least seven poisonous snakes - two cobras, two puff-adders and three vipers.
- On the 15th of March 1894 the rebel forces evacuated their positions on the islands of Villegaignon, Cobras and Enxadas, abandoned their vessels, and were received on board two Portuguese warships then in the harbour, whence they were conveyed to Montevideo.
- cobras, coralsnakes and sea-snakes.
- The fangs of the bungarums are shorter than those of the cobras, and cannot penetrate so deeply into the wound.
- Over a large part of India there are carved representations of cobras (Nagas) or stones as substitutes; to these human food and flowers are offered and lights are burned before the shrines.Advertisement
- Close to the shore are the islands of Villegaignon (occupied by a fort), Cobras (occupied by fortifications, naval storehouses, hospital and dry docks), Santa Barbara and Enxadas, the site of the Brazilian naval school.
- The lower anchorage, where the officers of health visit vessels, is below Ilha Fiscal, and the upper, or commercial anchorage, is in the broad part of the bay above Ilha das Cobras, the national coasting vessels occupying the shallower waters near the Saude and Gamboa districts.
- says marathas cobras the outcomes of to be a priority family rate.
- Maybe then that mongoose was our savior, snacking on all the mean OL ' cobras to protect us volunteers.
- puff-adders and cobras, are met with, enormous frogs are common, and walking and flying locusts, mosquitoes, white ants, flying beetles, scorpions, spiders and tarantulas are very numerous.Advertisement
- The Cobras: One of the original slides, still sure to excite thrill seekers.
- Cobras: The cobra is meant to symbolize protection.
- To get you started, we bring you this track from the new album, Tied and True, by the OTHER great band from Detroit, the Detroit Cobras.