Cobalamin sentence example
- Vitamin B12, also called cobalamin, is one of.. .
- Her research interests to date include cobalamin levels in health and disease, feline hyperthyroidism, and canine lymphoma.
- Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, helps maintain healthy nerve and blood cells.
- If you have an allergy to cobalt or cobalamin, you should not take B12 supplements.
- It is also known as cobalamin, and is a water soluble vitamin.Advertisement
- If you have an allergy or sensitivity to cobalt or cobalamin, then you shouldn't take vitamin B12.
- These include, vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (Niacin), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B7 (biotin), vitamin B12 (cobalamin), and choline (the unofficial B vitamin).