Cobain sentence example
- Suicide by a self-inflicted gunshot wound was the cause of death for Nirvana front man Kurt Cobain.
- The 43-year-old widow of Kurt Cobain started looking a bit out of sorts in 2006 -- a little more than usual for this rocker who has dealt with numerous addictions over the years.
- This former lead singer of Hole and widow to the late Kurt Cobain is a complete train wreck, so it really comes as no surprise that her finances are in shambles as well.
- She was a train wreck before she married Kurt Cobain and she continues to be one long after his death.
- Anyone with a heart has to feel at least a tiny twinge of pity for Love and Cobain's daughter Frances Bean.Advertisement
- Cobain died in 1994; it seems that Love never really cleaned up her act and in 2003, she lost custody of her daughter again.
- Kurt Cobain's suicide put an abrupt end to Nirvana, a band that almost single-handedly sounded the death knell of the arena rock era.
- Intimidated by Cobain's song writing talent, Grohl never felt confident enough to share his own songs with the band.
- Nirvana formed in 1985 when Kurt Cobain met Krist Novoselic.
- On April 8th, 1994, lead singer Kurt Cobain was found dead.Advertisement
- Kurt Cobain, lead singer of Nirvana, also died in April, so many honor April as the month when grunge music died.
- It's not a sure thing - Ms. Pellebon notes that Cobain will occasionally get very frustrated with the track system - but it seems to be quite popular and one of the most beneficial toys for autistic boys.
- Shortly after this performance, Kurt Cobain committed suicide, and Nirvana was no more.
- The Foo Fighters didn't just magically form out of the ashes of what was left of Nirvana after Kurt Cobain's death in 1994.
- Following the death of Nirvana lead singer Kurt Cobain, Grohl opted to keep to himself for a few months, until Jones urged him to get back into the studio.Advertisement
- Generation X had just found its voice in Cobain a few short years before, and suddenly, he was gone.