Coastguard sentence example
- The customs and political surveillance along the coast is entrusted, afloat, to the Massawa naval station, and, ashore, to a coastguard company 400 strong stationed at Meder, with detachments at Assab, Massawa, Raheita, Edd and Taclai.
- The Coastguard was notified and the diver airlifted to a recompression chamber for treatment, with full resolution of symptoms.
- A Coastguard boat has located the wreck of an RAF Tornado which crashed into the Humber Estuary on Friday 17th May.
- Up to 1908 the personnel was found by yearly drafts of two to three thousand men from army recruits designated by the minister of war; the term of service was 12 years, of which 5 were in the first line, 3 in the reserve, 4 in the coastguard.
- Many changes have taken place over the years and coastguard co-ordinator centers of the 21st centaury have been transformed by new technology.Advertisement
- The Coastguard had reported a stranded dolphin in Berwick on Tweed, right on the Scottish boarder.
- The Coastguard had alerted an SAR helicopter on receipt of a 999 call.
- The coastguard helicopter picked up the diver from the vessel Tango for assessment by a diving specialist doctor.
- Beach Danger The Coastguard warns dog owners to keep a tight leash on their pets.
- An emergency call from a member of the public alerted the Coastguard, who immediately requested the Torbay inshore and all-weather lifeboats to launch.Advertisement
- Stick your hand up and shout, tell a lifeguard or dial 999 for Coastguard Ends.
- From the coastguard lookout tower scan the sea for signs of the Firth's resident bottlenose dolphins.
- A coastguard spokesman commented, " This sort of thing is all too common " .
- A Coastguard boat has located the wreck of an RAF tornado which crashed into the Humber Estuary on Friday 17th May.
- Swansea Coastguard immediately requested the launch of the Penarth lifeboat and also scrambled a rescue helicopter.Advertisement
- In 1909-10 the fleet comprised one cruiser, seven gunboats, eight torpedo-boats, six coastguard vessels, a training-ship, a despatch-boat, a ship for the mining service and numerous vessels for naval police.
- A coastguard spokesman commented, " This sort of thing is all too common ".