Co-pay sentence example
- In other words, a dental patient will know that a visit to the dentist will cost a certain dollar amount - such as a $10 co-pay - instead of going into the visit knowing that the co-pay will some percentage of the total cost of the visit.
- Contact lenses are also covered by the vision plan, but members must pay the co-pay.
- There is usually a co-pay, which means you pay a set fee each time you have a scheduled doctor's visit.
- Many providers offer different payment plans and options of co-pay versus out of pocket expense.
- All of the plans have a $20 co-pay for Primary Care Physician office visits, and a $45 co-pay for Specialist office visits.Advertisement
- There is a $25 co-pay for doctor office visits.
- Members are encouraged to stay with dentists who are within the preferred network, because costs can be substantially less, usually just co-pay.
- Sometimes these plans will involve a co-pay, meaning you will be required to pay for a portion of the costs for a checkup or other type of procedure.
- Also, find out if the plan require a co-pay, which would be in addition to the deductible amount.
- When you buy this type of insurance policy, usually your only cost is the insurance itself, a small co-pay, and any treatment you choose to receive that is not covered by your policy.Advertisement
- This means the insurance, which is sometimes called major medical insurance, not only has a co-pay for services rendered, but the policy will also require you to pay the deductible that you agreed to pay.
- Learn the premiums for different plans, what the co-pay costs are for prescriptions and doctor and emergency room visits, and whether or not the plan you're interested in covers preexisting conditions you might have.
- If you require a monthly prescription for chronic medical condition, ask your doctor for larger supplies to make sure you only need to pay one co-pay per period.
- Sometimes called co-insurance, the co-pay is the amount of money that you will be required to pay after your deductible has been met.
- Contact Lenses - Members are able to obtain eye exams and fittings for contact lenses, which are covered fully with the exception of the co-pay.Advertisement