Clunkers sentence example
- The Cash for Clunkers program was intially to run from July 24, 2009 through November 1, 2009.
- Due to the large popularity of the Cash for Clunkers program, the Department of Transportation (DOT) released that the program will end on Monday, August 24, 2009 at 8:00 PM.
- As an update to this article, the Cash for Clunkers program is allowing the rebate money to be utilized on ordered cars due to the depleting inventory at dealeships.
- There are some rules to the Cash for Clunkers program and most dealerships are participating in it.
- Keep in mind that the Cash for Clunkers program does not cover fees to license, title, or register your new vehicle.Advertisement
- To fully understand the Cash for Clunkers program, you can visit the CARS website and print and read a copy of the official rules.
- According to the Cash for Clunkers Bill, your trade in must be dismantled and disposed of by an authorized dismantler.
- While all dealerships are eligible to participate in the Cash for Clunkers program, if they register, they do not have to participate.
- The CARS or Cash for Clunkers Bill has enabled many people to purchase more fuel-efficient cars at highly discounted prices.
- Good resources for the Cash for Clunkers rules are CARS.gov and the Official Rules.Advertisement
- Since the Cash for Clunkers program ended in October of 2009, sales for all manufacturers have declined.