Clunker sentence example
- You really want to find a good deal but you are wary of getting a clunker.
- Hit a red icon, and Larry will either fart or drop a clunker into the conversation, lowering his confidence.
- Unfortunately, the CD now contains one clunker at the very end.
- Twenty swings later and there wasn't a sign of life from the old clunker!
- Tobe Hooper has directed a real clunker here, a film devoid of anything other than giving the horror film a really bad name.Advertisement
- Than issues relating area of the the front page clunker dump collision.
- This program has helped consumers purchase more fuel-efficient vehicles by trading in their old clunker, gas-guzzling cars, vans, trucks, and SUVs.
- Expect to be offered a wholesale value or lower for your clunker.
- You may not take any original manufacturer parts off of your clunker before you trade the vehicle in.
- If you take custom wheels, rims, or sound systems from the clunker, keep in mind that the value the dealer will give you will be less.Advertisement
- Dealerships must make you aware that fifty dollars of the either $3,500 or $4,500 they receive will be utilized towards dismantling or crushing your clunker trade in.
- Again, to find out if you have an eligible clunker to use as a trade-in, visit the EPA website.
- The Clunker - Your clunker, or the vehicle you want to trade in, must be in drivable condition and have a combined fuel efficiency of eighteen miles per gallon or less.
- It must also be twenty-five years old or newer to be eligible as a clunker.
- New Vehicle Selling Price - To help calculate your monthly payment on a new vehicle, the selling price will be determined by subtracting your trade-in allowance and your clunker cash allowance.Advertisement
- If you found a value for your clunker in Kelley Blue Book, expect to be offered a lower value for your clunker, as the dealership can't resell the vehicle.