Clumped sentence example
- The men led her into a large meeting hall with warriors clumped in small groups throughout the hall.
- Green trees in every shade clumped together like heads of overripe broccoli.
- Clumped eyelashes from sticky mascara can also date a person's eyes.
- One million bacteria, clumped together, would cover a pinhead.
- A blond mop flopped over his eyes and clumped against his forehead when the sweat stuck.Advertisement
- The nerve roots appear thickened and clumped together and lie around the periphery of the theca interna in the lower lumbar canal.
- Fresh Step Scoopable: Similar to the clay litter, the scoopable litter also offers you the ability to scoop out urine that is clumped together into a solid ball upon contact with the litter.
- The shadow creased and clumped, so while I was grateful my eyes were safe, my makeup look definitely was not.
- Chunky jewelry can be as simple as oversized multiple strands of beads, odd shaped beads that are clumped together to multiple rows or necklaces of varied sizes of discs, or over-sized chains.
- It keeps conversations with the same person clumped together regardless of the means of communication, allowing you to quickly reply however you would like.Advertisement
- This area usually gets clumped in with general processing, but it is a different metric altogether.