Clued sentence example
- clued up about the dishes with all their special details.
- fannyy bang on endlessly about poo and hairy fannies, and are entirely clued up about such nasty tricks as emotional blackmail.
- See - I'm not mega clued into the dance scene - I tend to know what I likes - type of thing.
- Once kitty is clued in, you will have made your job all the more difficult.
- After certain areas are unlocked, and certain characters have clued you in you will be able to store items in special areas around Sim City so your Urb will never be far from a place to call home.Advertisement
- Standardized testing keeps parents clued in to how their children are learning and what areas might need more focus.