Clucking sentence example
- In Java the new-born babe is placed in a hen-coop, and the mother makes a clucking noise, as if she were a hen, to attract the child's soul.
- Grams: Siren, then bagpipes, then explosion, then clucking chicken Crun: Answer that phone!
- Simple vocal tics include grunting, clucking, sniffing, chirping, or throat-clearing noises.
- Each player chooses a barnyard animal to imitate and begins mooing or clucking away.
- You'll be clucking over the misfortunes of the rabbit year.Advertisement
- After the original story lines that revolved around a trio of women clucking about their neighbors, friends, and family, it was said that they were stuck in the '50s because of its distinctive view of working class life.
- Hi G glad to see you are still clucking around!
- He could guess her thoughts without hearing them: she was silently clucking at the army-type who thought he could boss around a fed.
- In disposition they are quiet and gentle, and do not show much intelligence; they are also less noisy than the true lemurs, only when alarmed or angered making a noise which has been compared to the clucking of a fowl.