Clouding sentence example
- She was quiet for a moment, grappling with emotions that kept clouding her judgment.
- Otherwise you run the risk of clouding the lenses.
- Exposure to UV rays can also cause cataracts; the clouding of the eye's natural lens.
- You could cheat and put it in the freezer to really chill it down, but some wines react negatively to the sudden and drastic temperature changes by clouding up and looking hazy in the glass.
- Other common problems include heart valve dysfunction, thickening of the heart muscle (cardiomyopathy), enlarged spleen and liver, clouding of the cornea, hearing loss, and carpal tunnel syndrome.Advertisement
- Common physical problems include corneal clouding, heart abnormalities, and orthopedic difficulties involving their hands and back.
- With a milder form of the disorder, individuals tend to be shorter than expected for their age, develop corneal clouding, and live longer.
- X rays are considered unreliable but can show clouding of the mastoid air cells.
- Cataract. Clouding of the lens of the eye causes the image to be blurrier than the other eye.
- Also, the amount of knowledge needed to effectively apply the crystals to the water, without staining or clouding, may be too advanced for some pool owners.Advertisement
- It can help to protect the eyes from sustaining sun damage, may actually help to improve vision, and is capable of preventing clouding of the eyes, which is a precursor to cataracts.
- Be sure to present the chocolates at room temperature because if they have been refrigerated, once the box is open moisture will condense on the cool ring thus clouding its brilliance.
- Clouding the minds of the Imperial Storm Troopers, Obi-Wan says "these aren't the droids you're looking for", but in fact, these are just the droids that everyone needs.
- "I see you remember the last time we met," she said, desire clouding her gaze.
- Unable to sleep, Deidre paced, trying hard to shake the sensations clouding her head.Advertisement
- The plate thus obtained shows accidental clouding, or massing of dark tones, and these patches are taken as the basis of a pictorial design to which final character is given by inlaying with gold and silver, and by kata-kiri sculpture.
- Clear pots, such as votive candle holders or shot glasses are especially popular, but couples should be aware that algae may grow inside clear pots, clouding the water and making them less attractive.