Cloud-cover sentence example
- Daylight was making a feeble attempt to break through the heavy cloud cover.
- She stared into the early darkness of a thick cloud cover.
- The short wavelength limit is due to atmospheric absorption and depends on atmospheric composition such as the presence of cloud cover.
- Of course, the entire event is rendered invisible by thick cloud cover.
- In spite of the wind cloud cover was only 3 oktas with the passing clouds scudding rapidly across the sky.Advertisement
- Conditions most favorable to frost include clear, calm nights with neither cloud cover nor wind.
- There are several gameplay modes available: Classic, Cube, Ricochet, Whirl, Bungee, Tilt-O-Vision, Motion Blur, Breathing, Warped, Distortion, Starfield, Hyperspace, V-Hold, Multi-Screen, Disco and Cloud Cover.