Clothespins sentence example
- According to the person's indications, colored clothespins are clipped at the designated numbers.
- The features of the display board include a white fabric covering, six decorative magnets, six clothespins, and a narrow ribbon to hang photos from.
- Use clothespins or thumb tacks to attach the money to the tree.
- The winner is the first person to get all of the clothespins or the person with the most clothespins at the end of the game.
- Add paper cut-outs of houses, keys or other pictures related to the home to the clothespins to help the game tie in to the housewarming party theme.Advertisement