Clothesline sentence example
- Using a clothesline helps you save money on the electricity required to operate your dryer.
- Therefore, unless you're hanging everything on the clothesline, you'll save on the energy used by the dryer as well.
- Laundry drying on an outdoor clothesline is a very common sight (except, apparently, on Sundays).
- Never hang satin bed linens on an outdoor clothesline to dry.
- Another tried and tested idea is to string a clothesline across the room.Advertisement
- A private section has been allocated to the Cottage, which has a large patio with its own garden furniture and a rotary clothesline.
- From a platform bed to a retractable clothesline, College Furniture and Rug carries everything you need for a dorm room.
- If not, a retractable clothesline (available at most large home improvement stores) can be installed to achieve the same results.
- Colorful articles of clothing such as t-shirts or pants that can be arranged along a vinyl "clothesline".
- Hang your comforter outside on a clothesline periodically to air it out.Advertisement
- Set up garbage cans around the lawn, tie ribbons to various trees and bushes that will serve as targets, and hang a Hoola-hoop from a tree or clothesline.
- Laundry room - There's a fully-equipped laundry room with washing machine and tumble-dryer, and there's an outside clothesline.
- Lingerie tends to last longer with air drying as opposed to dryer heat, so hang your intimates in a laundry room, lay flat to dry or hang them on a clothesline for added freshness.
- If you don't have room for a clothesline outside, invest in an indoor drying rack.
- Clothesline: A simple clothesline is one of the most efficient energy saving products.Advertisement
- Separate the sheets and allow them to dry on newspaper or even on the clothesline.
- We've all seen the pictures of those bras that would hold their pointed shape on a clothesline in a hurricane.
- A slender woman in a coat and cotton dress waved to them from the clothesline beside the house.