Climatically sentence example
- Climatically, however, it is a region apart.
- Climatically, New South Wales is divided into three marked divisions.
- Stratz divides clothing climatically into two classes: tropical, which is based on the girdle (or, when the attachment is fastened round the neck, the cloak), and the arctic, based on the trouser.
- It is difficult to see how salt could have originated in this region except under conditions very different climatically from those of the present time.
- Ethnologically as well as climatically the differences between the plateau and the eastern part of the agency are distinct and the languages markedly so.Advertisement
- tuberosum, but if so its habitat in the mountain woods of Juan Fernandez is climatically different from that in the dry mountains of central Chile, where the true S.