Clermont-ferrand sentence example
- Clermont-Ferrand is the seat of a bishopric and a prefecture and headquarters of the XIII.
- The Paris-Lyon-MditerranCe, connecting Paris with Marseilles via Moret, Laroche, Dijon, Macon and Lyons, and with NImes via Moret, Nevers and Clermont-Ferrand.
- It forms the diocese of Moulins and part of the ecclesiastical province of Bourges, and falls within the academie (educational division) of Clermont-Ferrand and the region of the XIII.
- Gregory was brought up at Clermont-Ferrand by his uncle Gallus and by his successor, Avitus, and there he received his education.
- On the outbreak of the Revolution Couthon, who was now a member of the municipality of Clermont-Ferrand, published his L'Aristocrate converti, in which he revealed himself as a liberal and a champion of constitutional monarchy.Advertisement
- In France the cultivation has been carried on since 1844 at Clermont-Ferrand by Aubergier.
- Clermont-Ferrand is situated on an eminence on the western border of the fertile plain of Limagne.