Cleavers sentence example
- Geese and cranes, chicory, mildew, thistles, cleavers, caltrops, darnel and shade are farmer's enemies.
- Cleavers >>
- The larval foodplants are cleavers, hedge bedstraw and primroses.
- The bedstraw plant is a common plant and includes species such as cleavers and lady's bedstraw plant is a common plant and includes species such as cleavers and lady's bedstraw.
- As well as knives, the weapons surrendered to the 43 police forces across England and Wales include machetes, meat cleavers and axes.Advertisement
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) and cleavers (Galium aparine) target the lymphatic system, while echinacea (Echinacea spp.) and astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus)stimulate the immune system.
- A cleavers compress can also be applied directly to a skin infection.