Clean-slate sentence example
- This way, you can start with a clean slate.
- I'm here in one piece, sort of, and you've given me a clean slate to begin act two of my life.
- It's always better to resist temptation and face your future together with a clean slate.
- This will enable you to start with a clean slate and allow you to get accurate measurements of the space.
- Removing vinyl tile adhesive gives you a clean slate for your new flooring.Advertisement
- In this way the child has a chance to start over with a clean slate.
- It can feel good to have a clean slate (i.e. new digs) to start your new life with your baby.
- Many couples start over with a clean slate and try to make things work again.
- For best results with any painting technique, you want to start with a clean slate.
- Take it one day at a time and look at each new day as a clean slate.Advertisement
- He gives himself permission to start again with a clean slate.
- On a mission to ensure there was a clean slate between his mate and Darkyn, Gabriel waited in the middle of Deidre's old apartment for the Dark One to arrive.
- This ignorance and innocence is part of childhood and helps children start life with a clean slate so that experiences can shape the adults they grow up to be.