Clavier sentence example
- In the time of Bach such writing was beautifully suited to enliven the dry glitter of the harpsichord, and Bach's duets for clavier and violin seem to have been sometimes played as trios with a violoncello playing from the clavier bass.
- In the 18th century the abbe Banier, in his Mythologie et la fable pliquees par l'histoire, was frankly Euhemeristic; other leading Euhemerists were Clavier, Sainte-Croix, Raoul Rochette, Em.
- Astonishingly, the Six Partitas for Clavier were the first works bach published after more than twenty years of composing.
- The picture shows Ed Nasser at the clavier of the 52 bell carillon in Washington National Cathedral, USA.
- clavier technique - particularly his left hand.Advertisement
- clavier music, let alone the organ music of his contemporaries.
- The same comments apply to the attempts sometimes made to fill out the bare places in 18thcentury clavier music. There is no doubt that such filling out was often done on a second harpsichord with stops of a very light tone; but, if it cannot be done on the modern pianoforte in a touch so light as to avoid confusion between it and the notes actually written as essential to the design, it certainly ought not to be done at all.