Claudication sentence example
- Angioplasty does not appear to be an effective treatment of mild or moderate intermittent claudication.
- There are three approaches to treating the claudication itself: - Exercise has been shown to more than double walking distance.
- For a vascular assessment it is necessary to establish whether the patient has intermittent claudication.
- The pain you feel in your legs is called intermittent claudication.
- Intravenous injections of the amino acid arginine have been shown to be remarkably effective at improving intermittent claudication.Advertisement
- Figure: Effects of exercise on walking distance or time compared with placebo in patients with intermittent claudication Adverse effects None were reported.
- Clinical indication was short distance claudication in 5 and rest pain with ulceration in one.
- At baseline, plasma and blood viscosity were related to risk factors, CHD measures, and claudication.
- Blood flow is decreased to the legs and feet with peripheral vascular diseases and can cause poor circulation in the legs, claudication, or aneurysm.
- Intermittent claudication occurs only at certain times, usually after exercise, and is relieved by rest.Advertisement