Clattering sentence example
- The toothbrush slipped out of his hand, clattering into the sink.
- A few minutes later another horse came by, its hooves clattering loudly above them.
- All sorts of jingling sounds also are music to the ear, especially the clattering in time of strings of beans in their dry shells, and so these and other rattles are found attached to the drum, leg-bands and many of the utensils, implements and weapons.
- The young man in his clattering chains stepped clumsily to the spot indicated, holding away with one finger the coat collar which chafed his neck, turned his long neck twice this way and that, sighed, and submissively folded before him his thin hands, unused to work.
- They conceded 89 goals, including a 5-1 away drubbing at Watford and, worse, a 5-2 home clattering against Bristol City.Advertisement
- The piece later turns into a meditative journey, with Ward becoming peaceful amidst Sanders clattering percussion.
- Halfway up the stairs they were almost knocked over by some men who, carrying pails, came running downstairs, their boots clattering.
- Rostov saw nothing but the hussars running all around him, their spurs catching and their sabers clattering.
- It may break and send your backpack clattering to the ground.
- The clattering of dishes, the hectic scramble at lunch, and the incessant gossiping of her coworkers left her at the edge of her patience at the end of the day.Advertisement