Class action sentence example
- Please don't ask me about pending class-action lawsuits.
- bonanza for the class-action lawyers, and if research verifies these claims, the skin cream companies deserve it.
- class action (suit)s victory showing what could be achieved by united working class action.
- They made her the lead plaintiff in a class-action lawsuit seeking to legalize abortion.
- plaintiff in a class-action lawsuit seeking to legalize abortion.Advertisement
- The Panthers did give formal recognition to the need for collective working class action.
- The class action seamless Thomas says data their procedures.
- The class action seamless thomas says data their procedures.
- When a group of people sue a collector, this is a class action lawsuit.
- In class action lawsuits, the amount of damages can reach up to $500,000 or 1 percent of the collector's net worth, whichever is lower.Advertisement
- As a result, a class action lawsuit has been initiated against Smiley Miley Inc. and Interactive Media Marketing.
- It may have been too little, too late, though, as some patrons of the diet aids have filed a class action lawsuit for damages.
- Recently, a class-action lawsuit was filed against the Miley Cyrus fan club, MileyWorld.
- In the 1980s a group called Asian Americans United filed a class-action lawsuit charging that Asian Americans were not being provided with an equitable education because they were not offered bilingual classes.
- A shareholder class action lawsuit for investors was also filed against Countrywide.Advertisement
- Many phone psychics charging by the minute devised ways to keep people on the line longer than necessary and, as a result, class action lawsuits followed.
- Sue the builder - Homeowners have initiated class-action suits against builders in Florida, Louisiana and Alabama.