Clarion sentence example
- The song opens with a strident guitar, a clarion call that lets everyone know that something new is coming.
- Like the great, the sixteen top notes of the clarion are composed of flue pipes.
- Such critics usually have little to offer as a clarion call beyond the shrill cry for evermore unbridled liberty.
- An harmonic clarion sounds at the clarion pitch (4 '), but its resonator pipes are those of a trumpet 8 '.
- Concours Clarion portable Circa late 1960s - Portable reel to reel tape recorder in light gray metal case with clear perspex cover.Advertisement
- Extending from the south-west corner of the state through Greene, Washington, Allegheny, Beaver, Butler, Venango, Clarion, Forest, Elk, Warren, McKean and Tioga counties is the Pennsylvania section of the Appalachian oil-field which, with the small section in New York, furnished nearly all of the country's supply of petroleum for some years following the discovery of its value for illuminating purposes.