Claps sentence example
- The first player names an item within the category when she claps her hands together (for instance, "apple").
- The clapping sequence continues, and the next player must name a different fruit when she claps her hands together.
- The player who can't name a category item when she claps her hands or who names an item that's already been named is out.
- He only comes now when I make loud bangs, whistles, and claps.
- It is rhythmic, especially in the spelling of the words, which gives a chance for claps and stomps to create an infectious beat (kind of like the infamous "WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!!").Advertisement
- In Spain, traditional dance music, called Flamenco, consists of elaborate strums of the guitar, accompanied by claps, castanets and stamping heels.