Clappers sentence example
- Watch-towers with wooden clappers and the beacons which flashed the alarm along the whole frontier in a few hours are still features in the landscape.
- The Barron Bell Trust have also donated £ 2000 so that the all of the bells can now have wrought iron clappers.
- This would allow new clappers to be interchanged with old without any significant change in appearance.
- Learn about our new partnership with the Worcester clapper team, exploring the possibilities of producing composite clappers.
- In 1957 new, heavier clappers were provided for the 23 smallest bells.Advertisement
- The hoard of Roman bells, made of bronze with iron clappers, was found by a detectorist in Essex.
- Some regions also use fans or wooden clappers as props.