Cjd sentence example
- The relative excess of valine homozygotes in sporadic CJD aged less than 50 years is unexpected.
- One methionine homozygote French case of variant CJD has been identified.
- Iatrogenic CJD is very rare and most cases have resulted from hGH treatment or human dura mater grafts.
- The most common position among scientists is that the infective agent with BSE and CJD is a specific form of protein called a prion.
- The research will take the form of a blind evaluation of urine specimens provided by the National CJD Surveillance Unit in Edinburgh.Advertisement
- Secondly, Dr. Will reported that he was now aware of five cases of apparently sporadic CJD in young people.
- What does " genetic susceptibility " to CJD mean?
- While most cases of CJD are sporadic, some are familial, in which case the disease is inherited as an autosomal dominant trait.
- The cases of what is called " sporadic CJD " have doubled in recent years.
- Iatrogenic transmission of CJD accepted - high titres of the agent in experimentally infected guinea pig corneas.Advertisement
- In a person infected with CJD, the prion protein can often be seen in a sample (biopsy) of tonsil tissue.
- The same theory could explain some cases of new variant CJD in humans.