Citrine sentence example
- Citrine: This stone is the symbol for abundance.
- Further, these varieties may be of almost any colour, whereas transparent crystals have only a limited range of colour, being either colourless (rock-crystal), violet (amethyst), brown (smoky quartz) or yellow (citrine).
- The colors of aquamarine, peridot, citrine, amethyst, colored sapphires, tourmalines, iolites, and creamy freshwater pearls create an interplay with gold and diamonds that offers a refreshing and feminine appeal.
- November - Yellow topaz is November's primary stone and citrine is the alternate.
- Jewelry is available in silver and gold plate, often adorned with gemstones such as garnet, amethyst, sapphire, pearls, turquoise, citrine and many, many more.Advertisement
- Some practitioners use citrine to counter the effects of radiation exposure and aid digestion in the absorption of minerals and antioxidants.
- A number of more unique gemstones can be found in Lussori pieces, such as peridot, citrine, amethyst, and turquoise.
- The Sugar Stacks are another signature design: gemstone rings such as aquamarine, peridot, and citrine designed to be layered and stacked with one another for a personal statement.
- Opting for alternative semi precious gemstones instead of fancy colored diamonds, such as a citrine gem, light topaz, or yellow sapphire instead of a yellow diamond.
- Semi-precious gemstones with bright yellow colors include yellow sapphires, citrine, tourmaline, topaz, and cubic zirconia.Advertisement
- The company also offers gemstone rings with dazzling rubies, sapphires, emeralds, mystic topaz, aquamarine, garnets, citrine, peridot, and other beautiful colored gems.
- Citrine is a golden yellow gemstone, and the depth of color varies from a deep mustard to a pale cream.
- While not crafted in the form of an asana, this citrine and jade necklace from Rapunzel Gifts is a fine alternative for more dressy occasions.