Circumventing sentence example
- However a parent's support may be much more acceptable thus circumventing this problem.
- How do we prevent an attacker from accessing a level below our security mechanisms and thereby circumventing them?
- Side roads have been closed or made one-way purely to prevent incoming traffic circumventing the obstructions.
- Though controlling all phenomena of which we have any experience, the principle of the dissipation of energy rests on a very different foundation from that of the conservation of energy; for while we may conceive of no means of circumventing the latter principle, it seems that the actions of intelligent beings are subject to the former only in consequence of the rudeness of the machinery which they have at their disposal for controlling the behaviour of those ultimate portions of matter, in virtue of the motions or positions of which the energy with which they have to deal exists.
- You might need to check with your state to see what regulations they have for teaching kitchens, but you could always offer one-on-one sessions in the client's home, circumventing the need to bring anyone into your residence.Advertisement
- Air Mesh, a breathable fabric that helps keep the foot cool, thus circumventing possible swelling.
- It makes sense, then, that any Facebook Farmville cheats would be based around getting you more of one or both, either through smarter play or through circumventing the system.
- Circumventing the Italian troops, Garibaldi entered Catania, crossed to Melito with 3000 men on the 25th of August, but was taken prisoner and wounded by Cialdini's forces at Aspromonte on the 27th of August.