Chug sentence example
- So feel free to chug a glass without guilt.
- Poor math -- Some manufacturers try to pull a fast one by packing their capsules with filler and having you chug multiple capsules per day instead of just one or two.
- The conclusion should be simple enough then: Buy every brand of antioxidant you can find and chug as much as you can manage, and immortality and eternal youth is just an arm's reach away, right?
- But wait until you get home and discover that the $30 pills were mostly filler, so you have to chug four capsules per day, while the $40 bottle was concentrated enough to accomplish the same with just one cap.
- Buy capsules with the highest amounts of bacteria you can find (not the cheapest which is mostly filler) and chug a few capsules per day during the first month, then 1-2 per day going forward.Advertisement
- However, this is balancing on the razor's edge in that you could cannibalize some muscle tissue in the process; chug a pure protein drink (no carbs) and a fistful of fish oil capsules before you leave for the gym to prevent this.
- In other words, if you chug big doses of B12, the main impact is that you get extra expensive urine.
- Some vitamins, like B and C, are essentially harmless (except an upset stomach) no matter how much you chug, while others such as vitamin A and most minerals tend to accumulate in the body.
- The second phase is the down-to-business part where you chug along on the new diet until you hit your target weight.
- So it was good to see a boatload of TAC readers chug out that way in early May for some first-hand experience.Advertisement
- They just chug them down then rush off to the showers or home, wrong, wrong, wrong!
- You can hire your own houseboat and chug along at a gentle pace from Toulouse to Carcassonne, some 60 miles away.