Chucks sentence example
- Ideally, dogs will gradually wear the bones down as they chew, but in many of these cases, the problem seemed to stem from dogs swallowing large chucks, rather than gnawing off small shavings.
- For variations on the common lacing techniques, check out this page for demonstrations done on Chucks.
- As far as shoes go, you'll find everything from Doc Martens to Chucks at Journeys shoe store.
- In 1962, Chuck Taylor All-Stars or Converse All-Stars, also known as "Chucks" or "Cons," got a mini makeover.
- The shoes' brashness and brightness make them irresistible to a variety of "Chucks" fans, including rockers, skaters and rebellious souls.Advertisement
- In addition, some neon "Chucks" fans complain that the shoe could be even brighter if the company paired them with neon shoelaces.
- If you prefer to try on a pair of neon "Chucks" prior to purchasing them, then you are better off shopping at one of the dozens of retailers that sell the neon shoes.
- Of all his portraits of adventurous sailors, "Gentleman Chucks" in Peter Simple and "Equality Jack" in Mr Midshipman Easy are the most famous, but he created many other types which take rank among the characteristic figures in English fiction.
- Attachments for tool post, Travel stops Three & four jaw chucks, sliding chuck guard with view window.
- In the early 1970s, Converse debuted a line of colored "Chucks."Advertisement
- Among the manufactures of Oneida are wagons, cigars, furniture, caskets, silver-plated ware, engines and machinery, steel and wooden pulleys and chucks, steel grave vaults, hosiery, and milk bottle caps.
- Chucks: Over the years just two different makes of 3 and 4-jaw chucks: Over the years just two different makes of 3 and 4-jaw chuck have been offered.